The Lord's Supper
I Corinthians 11:17-34
- Why could Paul not commend the Corinthians?
- What had Paul heard was happening to the Corinthians when they
assembled as a church?
- Why does Paul say that the church meal they shared was not the
- Where does Paul suggest that the Corinthians should eat and
- What did Jesus say when He broke the bread on the night He was
- What did Jesus say when He blessed the cup on the night He was
- For how long a time are Christians to continue to eat the
Lord's Supper? Are they to do this often or seldom?
- In what way could Christians eat the bread and drink the cup
that would make them guilty of sinning against the body and
blood of the Lord?
- What two things are Christians supposed to do/think about when
they eat the Lord's Supper?
- Why does God discipline Christians?
- What does Paul tell the Corinthians to do when they come
together to eat the Lord's Supper?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor11a.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor11a.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry