I Corinthians 13
- What does Paul say he is if he speaks in tongues of men and
angels without love?
- How much faith does Paul say it is possible to have?
- What are the two manuscript readings that are found in the
variant in I Cor. 13:3 (i.e., both text and footnote)?
- What are eight things that Paul says that love does not do?
- What are four verbs that Paul uses to describe love in I Cor.
- How long does love last?
- What does Paul say will happen to prophecies, to tongues, and
- What does Paul say will happen when "the perfect" (perfection)
- What did Paul give up when he became a man? Did he give these
things up all at once or gradually over time?
- How much will Paul come to know or understand in the future?
- What three things remain? Which is the greatest?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor13.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor13.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry