I Corinthians 14:26-40
- What does Paul say that all things should be done for?
- What three restrictions does Paul place on speaking in tongues
- To whom is one who speaks in tongues to speak if there is no
one to interpret?
- What is a prophet who is speaking to do if another prophet
receives a revelation?
- What restrictions does Paul place on prophesying at church?
- To whom are the spirits of prophets subject?
- What two reasons does Paul give as to why women should be
silent in church?
- Where does Paul say that women should speak?
- What does Paul want spiritual Corinthians to acknowledge?
- What does Paul say that the Corinthians should desire? What
should they not forbid?
- In what two ways does Paul say that all things should be
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor14b.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor14b.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry