I Corinthians 4:18-5:13
- What were some of the Corinthians acting like was not going to
- Of what does the kingdom of God not consist? Of what does it
- What kind of sexual immorality was happening among the
- Among whom was this kind of sexual immorality not found?
- What was the Corinthians' reaction to this immorality? What
should it have been?
- To whom were the Corinthians to deliver the immoral man when
they were assembled together?
- Why were they to do this?
- What is the effect of a little leaven or yeast?
- With what kind of lamb does Paul identify Jesus?
- With what all kinds of people had Paul written or was Paul writing to the
Corinthians not to associate?
- Who were the Corinthians to judge? Who were they to leave
to the judgment of God ?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor4-5.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor4-5.htm
Last updated on February 10, 2009
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004, 2006, 2009 Bruce Terry