Preaching and Problems in the Early Church
- What was the name of the temple gate at which the lame man was laid every day?
- Who was the porch (portico, colonnade) of the temple where Peter and John preached named after?
- After Peter preached in the temple, how many men had come to believe in Jesus?
- With what did the disciples pray to speak God's word?
- What Levite from Cyprus sold a field and gave the money from it to the apostles?
- What two people died when they lied about how much they were giving?
- Who did Peter and the apostles say that they must obey?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/acts3-5hw.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/acts3-5hw.htm
Last updated on January 12, 2012
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2012 Bruce Terry