I & II Kings
(chaps. I:1, 3, 10, 12-13, 17-19, 21; II: 2, 4-5, 9, 18-20, 25)
- Who was Solomon's mother? Which brother was his rival for the
position of king?
- Upon Solomon's death, who became king of the southern kingdom?
Who became king of the northern kingdom?
- What false god did Elijah have a contest with his prophets on
- With what king and queen did Elijah often have confrontations?
- By what was Elijah taken into heaven? Who saw him go?
- How many times was Naaman told to dip in water to cure his
leprosy? Where was he told to dip?
- Who was king in the southern kingdom when the northern kingdom
was taken off into captivity? What country took the north
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by