Bible Survey: Homework
Acts 1-7: The Early Church in Jerusalem
- What did Jesus tell his apostles would soon happen to them in Jerusalem?
- Who was God adding to the number of disciples in the Jerusalem church on a daily basis?
- Who did Peter and John heal at the temple?
- Where did the Jewish leaders have the apostles put? Who let them out?
- What did the Greek-speaking disciples complain was happening to their widows?
- How many men were appointed to take care of the above problem?
- What did Stephen say just before he died?
http://www.bterry.com/biblesurvey/acts1-7.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/biblesurvey/acts1-7.htm
Last Updated October 27, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry