- What position did Darius give Daniel?
- What interdict did the presidents and satraps ask the king to
- What seems unusual to us about a law of the Medes and the
- In what position and how often did Daniel pray?
- Who told the king that Daniel was praying to God?
- What did the king do to ensure that no one would take Daniel
out of the lion's den?
- How did the king spend the night?
- What reason did Daniel give for the lions not attacking him?
- What did the king do to those who had accused Daniel? What
happened to them?
- What kind of letter did Darius write to his subjects?
- During whose reign did Daniel prosper?
http://www.bterry.com/daniel/dan6sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/daniel/dan6sq.htm
Last updated on February 6, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2002-2004 Bruce Terry