- With what does Paul say that the Galatians had begun their
spiritual life? With what were they trying to end it?
- What Old Testament scripture does Paul quote to show the faith
of Abraham? (i.e. where in the OT is it found?)
- What are the words of the curse which those who rely on works of law are under?
- What are the words of the curse which Christ became to redeem us from the first curse?
- To whom were the promises made?
- When does Paul say the law came in relation to Abraham?
- Why was the law added?
- Through or by what does Paul say that the law was put into effect or ordained? Through what kind of beings?
- What term (or phrase in NIV) does Paul use to describe the law that men were
under until Christ came that would bring them to Christ?
- How does Paul say that one puts on Christ?
- What six categories are not taken into account in making Christians heirs according to the promise?
Last Updated September 10, 2013
Page maintained by