- For or by what has Christ set Christians free?
- How much of the law does Paul say that a man who receives
circumcision have to keep?
- What is a person's relationship to Christ if he or she tries
to be justified by the law? What is that person's
relationship to grace?
- If neither circumcision nor uncircumcision does any good, what
- What does Paul wish that those unsettling/troubling/agitating the Galatians would do to themselves?
- What does Paul not want Christians to use their freedom for?
- In what command is the whole law fulfilled?
- What two things does Paul say are opposed to one another, with
the result that Christians are kept from doing what they
want to do?
- How many works of the flesh have to do with sins that are
associated with division in a church?
- What are the nine fruit of the Spirit?
- What have those who belong to Christ crucified?
Last Updated September 17, 2013
Page maintained by