Special Parables Recorded Only by Luke
(Luke 10:25-37; 12:13-21; 15:1-16:31; 18:1-14)
- What did a lawyer tell Jesus that the two commandments to keep
in order to inherit eternal life are?
- After Jesus told the parable of the Good Samaritan, who did
the lawyer say proved to be a neighbor to the man who was
- Of what did Jesus say that a person's life does not consist?
- Jesus says there is more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner
who repents than over what?
- If one is not faithful with the unrighteous mammon of this
world, what will not be entrusted to him or her?
- In the story of Lazarus and the Rich Man, by what great act
did Abraham say that those who would not listen to the
scriptures would not be convinced?
- How many times a week did the Pharisees fast?
Page maintained by
Last Modified November 8, 2007