- What six foundational elementary teachings are listed at the
beginning of chapter 6 by the Hebrews writer?
- What four characteristics describe those who could fall away?
- Why can such people who fall away not be restored to
- What analogy does he use to describe such people?
- What does the Hebrews writer say that God will not overlook or
- Who does the Hebrews writer want his readers to imitate?
- Whom did God swear by in His promise to Abraham?
- Who do humans usually swear by?
- What two unchangable things does God not prove false in?
- What is our anchor for the soul?
- Where has Jesus gone in as a forerunner on our behalf?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by