Ezra 1, 3-7, 8:15-10:19, 10:44
- What king commanded for the Israelites to return to their
homeland? Why did he do it? (the ultimate reason)
- How many temple vessels of gold and silver did the exiles
bring back to Israel with them?
- What two men led in rebuilding the altar on the temple site?
- Who discouraged the Jews from rebuilding the temple? Until
when did construction stop?
- Who discouraged the Jews from rebuilding the walls in the days
- What prophets encouraged the people to begin rebuilding the
- What did King Darius say should happen to anyone who altered
his edict to rebuild the temple?
- What Persian king allowed Ezra to return to Israel?
- Why did Ezra proclaim a fast at the river Ahava before
returning to the land of Israel?
- How high did Ezra tell God in his prayer that the people's
guilt had piled up?
- What did Ezra have the people do with their foreign wives?
Last Updated October 29, 2012
Page maintained by