Joshua 7-11, 14
- What town could the Israelites not conquer because of Achan's
- What things had Achan taken and hidden that were under the
- What was done to Achan and his family?
- What kind of plan did the Israelites devise to take Ai that
- On what two mountains did the Israelites stand for blessing
- From what book did Joshua read while the people stood on the
- The people of which city fooled the Israelites into making a
covenant of peace with them?
- What punishment was laid on the people who had fooled the
Israelites into making a covenant of peace with them?
- What happened to the sun and moon in the battle from Gibeon to
- The kings of what cities were trapped in the cave at
- To whom was the city of Hebron given for an inheritance? How
old was he at that time?
Last Updated December 4, 2001
Page maintained by