Danker Chapters 2 and 3
- On what three Greek texts were the 3rd-25th editions of Nestle
- With what Greek text is the 26th edition of Nestle identical?
- In what book, chapter, and verse does the Freer manuscript in
Washington (W) add a long section?
- What name did the copyist of P75 give to the rich man in Luke
- What is found in the outer margins of the Nestle Greek text?
- To what do the small italicized numbers in the inner margin of
the Nestle Greek text refer?
- To what do the Arabic numbers above the Roman numerals in the
inner margin of the gospels in the Nestle Greek text refer?
- List five other editors of Greek texts besides Nestle:
- To what do the abbreviations BHS and BHK (know previously
simply as BH) refer?
- On what Hebrew manuscript is the text of BHS based?
- Who were the Masoretes?
- For what is MT an abbreviation?
- What are the Masorah?
- What are the Kethibh and the Qere?
- Who divided the Old Testament into chapters? When? Based on
what language of the Bible?
- Who made the current division of the Old Testament into
- Why do the Psalms have one or two more verses in Hebrew than
Last Updated March 26, 2002
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2002 Bruce Terry