History of the Printed Greek Text
(Metzger, pp. 98-104, 126-127, 129-135, 169-173, 144-146, 208)
- Who edited the first printed Greek Testament to be published?
- How many Greek manuscripts was his edition based on?
- What verses in Revelation and Acts did he translate from the
- Why did he add the Comma Johanneum to his third edition? How
many Greek manuscripts contain the Comma Johanneum?
- Who put the verse divisions in the Greek New Testament?
- What textual critic of the nineteenth century discovered more
manuscripts than any other?
- What was the most famous manuscript that he found?
- Which edition of his Greek New Testament is the most
- What British scholars produced a noteworthy critical Greek New
Testament in 1881?
- Into what four textual families did they divide the Greek
- Into what five textual families did Streeter divide the
- Who first edited the most widely used pocket edition of the
Greek New Testament?
- What three editions did he depend upon, printing the text
where two out of three agreed?
- When was the UBS Greek New Testament first published?
- What six editors worked on the UBS Greek New Testament?
- What edition of the Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament has the
same text as the 3rd edition of the UBS Greek New Testament?
Last Updated March 25, 2002
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2002 Bruce Terry