Study Guide: Types, Prophecy, Apocalyptic
Virkler: Pages 183-209
- What is the fulfillment of a type called?
- What are two differences between types and symbols?
- What are three characteristics of types?
- What are five classifications of types?
- What are three elements of prophecy?
- From what Greek word is "apocalyptic" derived? What does it
- What kind of symbolism is found in apocalyptic visions?
- How do apocalyptic visions usually end?
- Using one or two words each, give seven characteristics of
apocalyptic that are different from other kinds of prophecy:
- What is the technical term for a deeper sense of prophecy?
- What are three ways a prophecy might be interpreted?
- In what passage in Jeremiah does God explain the conditional
nature of prophecy?
- What two terms does Payne distinguish in trying to explain the
question of double fulfillment of prophecy?
- What are the three primary views of the millennium?
Last Updated January 20, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2002 Bruce Terry