Study Guide: Inerrancy
Virkler: Pages 31-46
- List ten Old Testament characters that Jesus referred to in
- What three Old Testament stories did Jesus refer to that
modern critics often find unacceptable?
- What was Jesus' attitude toward scripture?
- What three liberal scholars does Kantzer refer to who asserted
that Jesus believed the scriptures were infallible?
- How does one answer the objection that Jesus understood the
Old Testament stories to be nonhistorical events used only
- How does one answer the objection that when Jesus emptied
Himself, He lost the knowledge of the truth and was misled
Himself about the validity of the Old Testament stories?
- How does one answer the objection that inerrant scriptures
have been spoiled by unfaithful copyists and translators?
Last Updated March 21, 2002
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2002 Bruce Terry