Introduction to Missions
Bib. Foundations & Cont. Strategies
Chapter 5: Entering a New Culture
- What are Van Rheenen's two definitions of culture, the popular
and the technical?
- List four examples of cultural differences leading to
- How can cultures be characterized in relationship to one
another? How can they in relationship to God?
- What is the difference between E-0, E-1, E-2, and E-3
evangelism? List some examples of each.
- What is the difference between acculturation and
- What is culture shock? List five representative examples of
practices that cause it.
- What are three stages of the missionary acculturation process?
- What are four possible reactions to culture shock in the
second stage of acculturation?
- What are two elements of effective adaptation by the
Last Updated September 11, 2002
Page maintained by .
Copyright © 2002 Ralph Bruce Terry. All rights reserved.