Introduction to Missions
Mission Methods: St. Paul's or Ours?
Chapters 4 and 5
- What sort of approach did the apostles take toward the
existence of demons?
- How does the above approach contrast with the approach taken
by many Western missionaries today?
- What were four elements in the life of the ancient peoples of
Paul's time than Allen feels showed a poor moral and social
- What relationship does Allen see between Paul's working
miracles and his converts to Christianity?
- What kind of principle relating to charity on the mission
field does Allen say is often violated by modern missions
with bad results?
- In what four ways does Allen say that miracles helped Paul in
Last Updated September 11, 2002
Page maintained by .
Copyright © 2002 Ralph Bruce Terry. All rights reserved.