Introduction to Missions
Mission Methods: St. Paul's or Ours?
Chapter 6: Finances
- What does Allen say are three rules by which Paul guided his
practice regarding finances in mission work?
- Why did Paul not take money from those to whom he was
- Why do missionaries often want to build a church building when
they first begin to preach in an area?
- What does Allen say are eight disadvantages to supplying money
and goods to the churches we establish?
- What purpose in missionaries coming to a country do the people
there often understand when the missionaries have a lot of
financial dealings there?
- Why are missionaries reluctant to let mission churches
administer their own funds?
Last Updated September 11, 2002
Page maintained by .
Copyright © 2002 Ralph Bruce Terry. All rights reserved.