The Fall (Gen. 3-4)
- What words did the woman add to God's command when she told
the snake about it?
- What three things did the woman see about the tree that made
her tempted to eat of its fruit?
- What was the first knowledge that came to the man and woman
after they ate of the the fruit of the tree of knowledge of
good and evil?
- What two did Adam blame for his sin?
- What curse did God put on the snake? What would the seed of
woman do to the snake?
- What curse did God put on the woman?
- What curse did God put on the man?
- What sacrifices did Cain and Abel each bring to the Lord?
- What reply did Cain give when God asked him where Abel was?
- What did God do to Cain to keep others from killing him?
- What child did Eve see as a replacement for Abel?
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/fall.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/fall.htm
Last updated on January 24, 2003
Page maintained by