Feasts and Fasts, Vows (Leviticus 16, 23-25, 27)
- When was the high priest allowed to go into the Most Holy
Place? (chap. 16)
- What would happen to the high priest if he went into the Most
Holy Place at another time? (chap. 16)
- Why was a bull sacrificed on the Day of Atonement? (chap. 16)
- What happened to the two goats on the Day of Atonement? (chap.
- What were the people supposed to do on the Day of Atonement?
- When was the Passover meal to be eaten? What was the first
full day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread? (chap. 23)
- When was the sheaf of first fruits to be waved before the
Lord? How many days after this was Pentecost celebrated?
- When was the celebration of a) the Feast of Trumpets, b) the
Day of Atonement, and c) the Feast of Tabernacles/Booths?
- Where were people to live and for how long during the Feast of
Tabernacles? (chap. 23)
- How often was the sabbatical year to be celebrated? How
often was the year of Jubilee to be celebrated? (chap. 25)
Bonus: Fill in the following chart on valuation of vows in number
of shekels: (chap. 27)
Age: 0-5 5-20 20-60 60+
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/feasts.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/feasts.htm
Last updated on January 28, 2003
Page maintained by