Joseph (Gen. 45-50)
- Who was in the room when Joseph made himself known to his
- What divine purpose did Joseph see in his brothers' selling
him into Egypt?
- What admonition did Joseph give his brothers when they went
back to tell their father that Joseph was still alive?
- How many descendents did Jacob take down to Egypt with him to
- On what did Jacob travel to Egypt?
- Where did the descendants of Jacob settle?
- How old was Jacob when he blessed Pharaoh?
- What percent tax of the harvest did Joseph lay on the
Egyptians to go to Pharoah?
- Who did Jacob adopt as his own sons? Which did Jacob say
would be greater?
- Which son of Jacob did he prophesy would have the ruler in
his tribe when he blessed them?
- After their father died, what did Joseph tell his brothers
that God's intention in selling Joseph to Egypt was?
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/joseph3.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/joseph3.htm
Last updated on January 24, 2003
Page maintained by