Wilderness Journeys (Numbers 10:11-14, 16-17, 20-25)
- Who served as a guide in the wilderness for the Israelites?
- On how many elders of Israel did God place some of his Spirit?
Who prophesied in the camp? (chap. 11)
- Who opposed Moses at Hazeroth and why? What was the
punishment? (chap. 12)
- How many spies were chosen to visit Canaan? What good and bad
reports did they bring back? (chap. 13)
- Who among the spies encouraged the people not to rebel against
God? What was the people's punishment for rebelling? (chap.
- What happened to the people when they attempted to do God's
original command after He had changed it? (chap. 14)
- How did Korah, Dathan, and Abiram die? How did the 250 men
offering incense die? (chap. 16)
- What all happened to Aaron's rod to show that he was to be the
high priest chosen by God? (chap. 17)
- How did Moses sin against God? What was his punishment?
- How were the people saved when God sent fiery serpents among
them because of their murmuring? (chap. 21)
Bonus: What attitude that was commendable did Balaam show when
first asked to curse the Israelites? In what way was it
later modified? (chap. 22)
Bonus 2: What notable event happened to try to deter Balaam from
sinning? How many times did Balaam bless the Israelites?
http://www.bterry.com/pentateuch/journeys.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/pentateuch/journeys.htm
Last updated on January 28, 2003
Page maintained by