- Describe each of the four beasts in Daniel's dream in chapter 7. What did these beasts represent?
- What did the one like a son of man in Daniel's dream in chapter 7 do and what was given to him?
- What spoke great things boastfully in Daniel's dream in chapter 7? What did it represent and how long did it oppress God's people?
- What did the ram and the he-goat represent in the vision in Daniel 8?
- What did the great horn and the four smaller horns that replaced it represent in the vision in Daniel 8?
- What was the name of the angel who explained the visions to Daniel in chapters 8 and 9?
- In what prophet did Daniel read about the seventy years of captivity? (Daniel 9)
- How many weeks ("sevens" NIV) did the angel say were decreed for Daniel's people and the holy city? (Daniel 9)
- For what six reasons were these weeks ("sevens" NIV) decreed? (Daniel 9)
- Who would come and be cut off after sixty-two weeks ("sevens" NIV)? (Daniel 9)
- What would the people of the ruler who is to come do to the city and the sanctuary? (Daniel 9)
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/dan7-9.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/dan7-9.htm
Last updated on December 2, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003, 2010 Bruce Terry