- After God took Jerusalem for His wife, what did she do when she trusted in her beauty?
- In the allegory of chapter 16, who was Jerusalem's older sister? Who was her younger sister?
- What were the sins of Sodom?
- What kind of covenant was the LORD going to establish with Jerusalem?
- Who did the two eagles in the allegory of the eagles and the cedar represent?
- Who did God say would die?
- What two representations of the "mother" of the princes of Israel are given in the allegories of chapter 19?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/ezek16-19.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/ezek16-19.htm
Last updated on March 31, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry