- On what country did the Rabshakeh (Assyrian field commander) say that the Jews were relying?
- To what did the Rabshakeh liken this country?
- What had Hezekiah done that made the Rabshakeh say he could not rely on the LORD?
- What wager did the Rabshakeh make with the Jews?
- Who did the Rabshakeh say had not been able to deliver any of the nations out of the hand of the king of Assyria?
- What did Isaiah say would happen to the king of Assyria?
- Why did Hezekiah say to God that the gods of the nations had not been able to deliver them?
- What did God through Isaiah say that the king of Assyria had done against the Holy One of Israel?
- Who determined that the king of Assyria would conquer nations? For how long had this been planned?
- What did God say that He knew about the king of Assyria?
- What would God put in the king of Assyria's nose and mouth? Why?
- What sign that this would happen did God give Hezekiah though Isaiah?
- What did God say that the king of Assyria would not do?
- How did Sennacherib die?
- In what position did Hezekiah pray to God when he was told he was to die soon?
- What sign did God give Hezekiah though Isaiah that he would be healed?
- What can Sheol and death not do that they living can?
- What did they put on Hezekiah's boil that he might recover?
- What did Isaiah tell Hezekiah would be carried off to Babylon?
- Why did Hezekiah say this word of the LORD was good?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa36-39sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa36-39sq.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry