- What is like grass? What happens to grass?
- What stands forever?
- Like what does God consider the nations of the world?
- Out of what substances are idols made? Who all makes it?
- What does God challenge the idols to say so that people might know that they really are gods?
- What two things does God challenge the idols to do so that they might be feared?
- What will God's servant not break and not quench? What will he establish?
- When does God tell of new things?
- What does Isaiah say to sing to the Lord?
- What two things does Jehovah say that the Israelites are?
- What was not formed before God?
- What was God doing that caused Him to say not to remember or to forget the former things?
- What did the people bring to God rather than sacrifices and offerings that burdened and wearied Him?
- On whom did God say he would pour out his Spirit? What metaphor for Spirit does he also say He will pour out?
- What does God say there is not besides or apart from Him?
- What tradesmen make idols?
- Who helped God stretch out the heavens?
- What is it that Cyrus does not know?
- What two contrasting things is God both responsible for producing?
- What does clay not say to the potter?
- Who is it that hides himself?
- What did God not create the earth to be? What did He form it to be?
- Where did God not speak?
- What will bow to God?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa40-45sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa40-45sq.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry