- When does God declare or make known the end? What does He tell from ancient times?
- What two things will happen to the "virgin daughter of Babylon" in a moment, on a single day?
- What does God challenge the astrologers who divide the heavens to do which He thinks they cannot?
- When God predicts things long before they happen, what is He trying to stop people from saying?
- When did God call His servant?
- To whom does God give his servant as a light?
- When does God answer? When does God help?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa46-51.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa46-51.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry