- What does God say the people will be redeemed without?
- What is beautiful on the mountains?
- How was the appearance of God's servant marred or disfigured?
- What phrase does Isaiah use to describe what kind of man God's servant is? With what was he acquainted or familiar?
- What has God's servant taken or borne and carried?
- Why was God's servant pierced with wounds? Why was He crushed and bruised?
- By what are we healed?
- Like what have we gone astray?
- What has the LORD laid on His servant?
- With whom was God's servant given a grave?
- What was not in God's servant's mouth?
- What kind of offering was God's servant?
- What will God's righteous servant do to many by his knowledge?
- What did God's servant pour out? With what was He numbered?
- What did God's servant bear or carry? For whom did He make intercession?
- Who does God say should sing?
- Who will have more children? Who will have fewer?
- What will be taken away before God's love is taken away?
- When should one seek the LORD? What should the wicked forsake?
- In what way will God's word not return to Him?
- What should the eunuch not say? What will God give eunuches who choose what pleases God?
- When the righteous perish, from what are they taken away and spared?
- On what do idolaters offer sacrifice and make their bed?
- To what two peoples does God offer peace? For whom is there no peace?
- Why does God not accept the people's fasting?
- What is God's hand not? What is His ear not?
- To what do the people's feet run? What do the people not know?
- When God saw that no one would intervene with justice, what brought Him salvation and victory?
- What kind of armor and clothing did God put on?
- Where will people fear the name and glory of the LORD?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa52-59sq.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa52-59sq.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry