Isaiah 58-66: Homework
- What kind of fasting does God choose?
- What has separated us from God?
- What had the LORD anointed His servant to preach? To whom?
- What two names would the people and the land no longer be called? What two names would they be called?
- When there was no one to help God, what brought him victory?
- What did the people do to God's Holy Spirit when they rebelled?
- What are all our righteous deeds like to God?
- To whom did God spread out His hands all day long? In what did they walk?
- What did God say that He would create new? What would happen to the former things?
- Who does God esteem and look to?
- What of those who rebelled against God would not die? What would not be quenched?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa58-66.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa58-66.htm
Last updated on September 21, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2010 Bruce Terry