- What sign did Isaiah say that God was going to give Ahaz anyway, even though he refused to ask for a sign?
- What was the meaning of Isaiah's son's name, Maher-shalal-hashbaz?
- What did God say would happen before Maher-shalal-hashbaz learned how to talk?
- What did God say not to call a conspiracy?
- What names would be given to the child who would be born to rule on David's throne?
- What two things does God say that Assyria is in His hand?
- What metaphor does Isaiah use to describe the One who was to be decended from Jesse?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/isa7-12.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/isa7-12.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry