- When did God know Jeremiah?
- When people had forsaken God, what did they hew or dig out for themselves? What was the characteristic of these things?
- To what marital circumstance did God liken Israel's desire to return to Him that He said would greatly pollute or defile the land?
- What kind of circumcision did God want the men of Judah to perform?
- Whose rights did God want His people to defend?
- What had the people forgotten how to do because of their lack of shame?
- What should those who stand by the crossroads ask for so that they can walk in them?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/jer1-6.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/jer1-6.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry