- What did God tell Jeremiah not to do for this people?
- What did Jeremiah wonder about the way of the wicked?
- What does God ask Jeremiah how he will compete with since foot-races make him tired?
- What did the people who refuse to listen to God's words follow?
- What did God ask if the Ethiopian and the leopard could do? What parallel thing did He ask if the people could do?
- What did God say the false prophets were prophesying in His name? What three sources did their prophecy come from? (NIV users see footnote)
- What common thing did God tell Jeremiah not to do?
- The man who trusts in whom is cursed? What kind of plant is he like?
- The man who trusts in whom is blessed? What kind of plant is he like?
- What is deceitful above all things?
- When a clay pot was spoiled in the potter's hands, what did he do with the clay?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/jer11-19.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/jer11-19.htm
Last updated on September 30, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003, 2010 Bruce Terry