- What did God tell the exiles through a letter from Jeremiah to do with the city where they had been sent?
- Who was heard weeping in Ramah? For whom?
- According to the proverb, what was the result of the fathers having eaten sour grapes?
- With whom would God make a new covenant?
- What would God do with people's sin under the new covenant?
- When Hanamel came to Jeremiah asking him to buy a field as God had said he would, what did Jeremiah know?
- What did people do with a calf when they made a covenant?
- What would the Rechabites not do? Who had commanded them not to do so?
- Who wrote down the words of Jeremiah on a scroll?
- What did King Jehoiakim do with the scroll containing the words of Jeremiah?
- What did the sentry Irijah accuse Jeremiah of trying to do?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/jer29-37.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/jer29-37.htm
Last updated on October 7, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003, 2010 Bruce Terry