- What does Paul appeal to the Romans to offer their bodies as?
- How does Paul say one is transformed?
- How does Paul describe the will of God?
- How should one think of himself?
- How many bodies and members/parts are there?
- What charismatic gifts does Paul list in Romans 12? How many
of them are "miraculous"?
- In what two ways does Paul characterize the love that
Christians should have?
- What should Christians do and not do to those who persecute
- What is the Christian attitude toward those who rejoice and weep?
- What does Paul say that Christians should do if possible, at least as far as it depends on them?
- To whom should Christians leave revenge? How should they
treat their enemies?
Last Updated November 14, 2013
Page maintained by