- What is the first advantage of being a Jew?
- Why are Jews not better off?
- Who does Paul say is righteous?
- What body parts does Paul list as not obeying God?
- To whom does the law speak?
- Why will people not be justified (declared righteous) by doing
works of law?
- To what do the law and prophets bear witness/testify?
- What is true of all people that means there is no difference
- By what are people justified (declared righteous)? Through
- What has God put forward or presented Jesus to be? Through or
by what two things?
- On what principle or law is boasting excluded?
Last Updated October 8, 2013
Page maintained by