- What is the believer's relationship to sin that means he or she can no longer continue to sin?
- What else were those who were baptized into Christ baptized
- What two events happen with Christ in baptism?
- How many times did Christ die?
- What should we offer or yield the parts or members of our
bodies to God as?
- Why does sin no longer have dominion over Christians?
- What are the two possible masters that we can be slaves of?
To what does each lead?
- To what have we become obedient from the heart?
- From what are slaves of sin free?
- What is the result of the things that Christians are now ashamed of?
- What are the wages of sin? What is the free gift of God?
Last Updated October 17, 2013
Page maintained by