- What does the Preacher say that everything is?
- What does the Preacher say about things that are called "new"?
- What does the Preacher say that people do not remember?
- How wise did the Preacher become? When he did this, what did
he realize that one who increases knowledge also increases?
- List four things that the preacher acquired seeking pleasure:
- By how much does wisdom exceed folly?
- List five contrasts in time.
- What is God's gift to man?
- How are people and animals alike?
- Where do toil and skill in work come from?
- What reasons does the Preacher give as to why two are
better than one?
Last Updated November 4, 2002
Page maintained by