- What did Zophar say that God had done because Job's sin was so
- Zophar said that the deep things of God were higher than what
and deeper than what?
- What did Job say would die when his friends died?
- What had Job become to his friends that caused him grief?
- With whom did Job want to argue his case?
- What kind of proverbs did Job call his friends' maxims?
- Job thought that God was punishing him for his sins that were
- How does Job characterize man that is born of woman?
- How much older does Eliphaz say that those with him are than
- In whom does Eliphaz say that God does not even put trust?
- In what does Eliphaz say that a man deceives himself if he
trusts, and what will be his repayment for this?
Last Updated October 29, 2002
Page maintained by