- Whom did Eliphaz say that a man's righteousness did not
- List at least two sins that Eliphaz says that Job had
- What does Eliphaz say that God does to the proud and to the
lowly or humble?
- What did Job want to do before God?
- What does Job say is the reaction of God to the prayer of the
dying and wounded?
- Which what two creatures does Bildad compare man?
- What two places that man cannot see did Job say that God sees?
- What does Job say that indicates that he had a clear
- What does Job say is hidden that man can find? What is hidden
that man cannot find?
- Beyond what value does Job say that wisdom is?
- What does Job say is wisdom and understanding?
Last Updated October 29, 2002
Page maintained by