- What does Solomon say is the beginning of knowledge?
- To whom does Solomon say that one should listen? To whom
should one not listen?
- What does Solomon warn that the adventuress/adulteress
forsakes/leaves and forgets/ignores?
- On what should one not rely or lean? What should he trust?
- Why should one not despise the Lord's discipline?
- Where does the wise man advise the young man to drink water
from? In whom should he rejoice?
- What small animal shows wisdom in the way she works?
- What are the seven sins which are an abomination to God?
- What action is like an ox going to the slaughter?
- What does Solomon say was the first thing that God created?
- What is the result of teaching a wise man or a righteous man?
Last Updated October 31, 2002
Page maintained by