- In the eleventh Psalm, to what do some suggest one should flee
as a bird instead of relying on the LORD?
- In the fourteenth Psalm, what does the fool say in his heart?
- Who does the psalmist say does good in the fourteenth Psalm?
- What in the sixteenth Psalm indicates that one would rise from
the dead? (hint: it gets quoted by Peter)
- In the nineteenth Psalm, what tells the glory of God and what
proclaims the work of His hands?
- In the ninteenth Psalm, what adjectives describe God's law?
- In the ninteenth Psalm, what does the psalmist ask God to keep
- What specific events in the crucifixion of Christ are foretold
in the twenty-second Psalm?
- In the twenty-third Psalm, why does the psalmist say that he
will not be afraid even when in danger of dying?
- In the twenty-fourth Psalm, what does the psalmist say
belongs to God?
- In the twenty-fifth Psalm, on what basis does the psalmist
ask God to pardon the guilt of his sin?
Last Updated October 30, 2002
Page maintained by